Category Archives: Love
“You cannot restore someone to their Connection with Source by belittling them or by punishing them, or by being disgusted with them. It is only through love that you can return anyone to love. And if you do not have a way of returning them to love, they will always be a problem to your society.” – Abraham Hicks
Posted from WordPress for BlackBerry
I have grown so weary of having to prove myself time and time again, seeing “Love” being used as a tool of manipulation for others to get what they want, and after jumping through endless hoops only to “see” at the end being told “I just want to be friends!” But I know, as difficult as it is to accept and “see”….”They” are only templates to help me to define what is truly desired….I cannot be truly happy with only the template but must become a vibrational match to the finished product but it is difficult at moments of weakness get wrapped up and try to fill in my own grid with one of those template and then wonder why I keep getting disappointed yet again…and then I REMEMBER why….I got to remember to be selfish and make myself feel good first, feel loved first, feel wealth and abundance first….and then let Source fill in the needed pieces to manifestation. Several person have faded away and I am sure it is because I have, even though some days it does not feel like it, but I have jumped to higher disks leaving those of no benefit other than showing me what I DO NOT want so I can better define what I do want….its not easy, and hurts at times but I know what is waiting for me further down the path and on those even higher disks…..
It’s no big secret that if you want to increase love and affection in your life you must first become a loving and affectionate person yourself! The trick is to NOT focus your efforts outward and try to do things to make people love you, but rather focus inward and saturate your mind with loving and caring thoughts and beliefs about yourself.
Love affirmations are an excellent way to do this because the conscious and subconscious mind accept what is often repeated. Once internalized, these beliefs then radiate a subtle field that prompts others to treat you warmly and lovingly.
The affirmations listed below should be reinforced throughout the day. You can read them aloud or silently in your own mind. You may find it most effective to repeat them first audibly and then again silently. When you repeat the affirmations silently it is best to move your lips even though nothing is audibly stated.
You can also reinforce the affirmations by using visualization techniques anytime you have a few minutes in your day. Simply sit back, close your eyes, and mentally imagine yourself radiating love in your aura, and attracting loving expressions from others.
- I radiate warmth and love to others.
- Each and every day I am more lovable.
- People return warm, loving feelings to me.
- I love being warm and loving.
- I attract others who are warm and loving to me.
- I am more lovable every day.
- Love energy flows through me and around me.
- Each day more love fills my life.
- I love myself and others unconditionally.
- I truly do love and want the best for others.
- Each day there is more love and happiness in all of my relationships.
- I give my friendships and relationships tender loving care.
- I am patient and kind and freely give my love.
- There is a loving beauty in life all around me.
- My love is genuine and strong.
- I naturally love others and they love me.
- I am a being of pure love.
- I naturally attract loving relationships.
- I automatically attract others who are loving into my life.
- I feel grateful for the abundance of love expressing through my life.
- I radiate pure love energy which attracts others.
- I am a beautiful person.
- Radiant love grows within me each passing day.
Begin to pay close attention to how you relate to others. Watch for subtle changes that reflect the increasing amount of love presence radiating from within you. The affirmations define who you are and are in alignment with the nature of your true self.
Be sure to greet others warmly, smile often, speak positively, and accentuate good qualities and experiences. Avoid negativity and concentrate on thinking, feeling, and behaving in a loving manner and it will soon be reflected as the wonderful natural being you are!